* dean blackketter shaped the electrons to say...

With embedded cuesheets, by definition, the audio file exists, since
you plucked the cuesheet out from within it.  I don't know what it is
about my embedded cuesheets, but your code isn't convinced that the
audio file exists, even though the file reference in the cuesheets
looks OK.  Bad Things(tm) happen with rev 2722 and later.
Specifically, the referenced flac ends up with 0 tracks 'n stuff like that.

So I put in code to check and not care if the cue sheet was embedded - I'm
wondering why that's not working for you. I even tested with one of your
zipped up directories from a previously fixed bug.

-D
--
It's the wrong trousers Gromit, and they've gone wrong!