I'd love to help too.  I'm a developer by trade and have been playing
around with perl for a while.  The problem I have is I don't know where
to start, even with the list!  I'm new to open source and don't want to
step on anyone's toes by grabbing something that someone else was going
to do.  Is there a process for assigning bugs or documentation work to
people?

Craig

ps. I love Perl Cookbook.  It's great when you need an answer to "I
wonder how I can do ____ in Perl".

pps. Only recently got my squeezeboxes and absolutely love them.  Just
wish I had more rooms so I could buy more!

--
reptile