[ sorry - this was also posted to a new thread - please ignore that
thread ]

> Subject: Re: [SlimDevices: Beta] Oops: Can't call method
> "name" ... xPL.pm
>

> On 4-Nov-05, at 6:37 PM, MrC wrote:
>

> > Can't call method "name" on an undefined value at C:/Program
> > Files/SlimServer/server/Plugins/xPL.pm line 593, <DATA> line 1.
> >
> what steps got you there?
>
> -kdf

Just starting the server. I'd dumped my Cache folder to test out a bug
fix,
and starting the server crashed before a scan started. I deleted xPL.pm
get the server started, and things were fine. Fred made a change to
xPL.pm
- I suspect there's an error in the change or a missing merge/commit.

--
MrC