It's a bug then, but I can't be arsed to file it.

Are you sure you see it in both the web and the player interface? And what's the exact format string you defined?

What I've found so far: I only check for CURRTIME alone, not together with some other formats. As I thought that tag wasn't used anywhere except MusicInfoSCR I might have simplified too much. If you have something like "CURRTIME / PLAYTIME" it _might_ fail (not update) in the screensaver. It should not be stuck at 1:00:00, but at the time it was called.

Where in the web interface do you see it?

--

Michael