I've been running SlimServer Version: 6.5b1 - 5479 - Linux -
for a while, and I've noticed some audio dropouts. They
are much more frequent when an album first starts. After
the second or third song they are much less frequent,
maybe only one per song or few minutes.  At startup,
they are very frequent and aggrivating.

I believe I might have noticed this running the
production 6.2 server in earlier December.
I was very late to the 6.* party, stayed
with 5.4 for ages. It worked perfectly
for at least a year, probably more. Ever
since I ran some CAT5, I was dropout free.

The server is a decent box, AMD 2400+ or so.
It ran happily for ages.

Anybody else seeing this?
Thx
Pat