I've got the same problem as mentioned before,  on Win XP SP2 every
version of the 6.5b1 nightlies since 2005-01-19 fails with the
following message in event viewer:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( Application ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote
computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this
description; see Help and Support for details. The following
information is part of the event: Can't call method "process" on an
undefined value at /PerlApp/Slim/Web/HTTP.pm line 1738.

I'd be grateful for any clues on how to fix this as I'd really love to
get my hands on the improvements Ben's made to the Nokia 770 skin.

Richard

--
Richie