Just realized last night that you can double the fast forward speed
each time you press and hold the >> key on the remote.  So I wondered
how fast it would go.  At the point I hit 256x, the SB2 completely
locked up and would not respond.  I had to power cycle it a couple
times by physically unplugging, then was able to continue playing the
album I was listening to.  However, when the end of the song was
reached, the player froze again.  I restarted the server, power cycled
the player, and it seems OK now.

I'm running 6.5 out of svn a couple days old.

I was playing an MP3, 192kbps.

Is there supposed to be a limit?  Can anyone reproduce this?

Did not see a bugzilla, I'll submit one unless someone knows an
existing bug.

greg