Quoting Cams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Thanks. I did use the RPM installer but am not sure how to see whether
that folder exists or how to copy fonts into it. I'm running
ClarkConnect 3.2 and have an SSH client. What would be the commands to
copy a true type font into that folder? I see from the Slim Devices
site that unicode fonts are natively supported in SlimServer 6.2 but
that doesn't seem to affect the player.

6.5 builds already have CODE2000 installed, but 6.5 is still considered a development build, only for those who are prepared for certain problems and to help fix.

To see if Graphics folder is there (it had better be!):
ls /usr/local/slimserver/

to copy the fotn file:
cp /path/to/font.ttf /usr/local/slimserver/Graphics

Of course, that assumes that you've downloaded the font file to the clarkconnect box. I assume you have, since you must have been able to download and store the rpm on there previously.

-kdf