As posted higher up in this thread, I too was having wireless issues.
Now that everything is working, I will share what I've learned. Please
note, I am not networking export.

The moment I upgraded to firmware 6.2.2 and firmware 29, dropouts
started happening. I then replaced my wireless card, it was old anyway.
After doing that my net surfing was slow and I was still getting
dropouts.

I then went back to version 6.1.1.  Net surfing was still slow but no
dropouts.

After calling linksys tech support, upgrading ALL drivers, changing the
MTU and threshold values in my router configuration page, my net surfing
increased and the dropouts stopped.

I hope the above helps someone. If not, then disregard this rambling.

Later

--
bflatmajor