Keith Wrote:
> Similar issues. Have tried running 3 units for 24 hours and one has
> stopped the other two are OK.
>
> Have noted that sometimes when starting a play the song will play for
> 30 secs to 1 min before stopping but not always and not on all the
> players.
>
> The 4 unit in the bedroom seems to stop playing after about an hour
> when using the alrm feature.
>
> All the players are using firmware 29 (They are all SB2s) and the
> server is running 6.5b1 (nightly - 13th Feb 2006)

Hi, moved up to FW33 (6.2) a couple of days ago, with at the time no
problems. This morning got pretty much the same thing, all songs play
for 1 - 2 minutes and stop.

If anyone has a suggestion as to why the latest 6.2 would work
perfectly 'out of the box' last night, and stall now I'd be
interested.

Cheers

Tim

--