dean Wrote:
> If you are interested in beta testing the new Pandora service on
> SqueezeNetwork, please send an email to "beta (AT) slimdevices (DOT)
> com" with
> the subject Pandora and include the email address that you used to
> create your SqueezeNetwork account.  (If you haven't created your
> SqueezeNetwork account yet, you'll need to do that first.)
>
> Once your account is activated, you'll be able to visit http://
> www.squeezenetwork.com/ and sign up for your trial Pandora account.
> Then you'll be able to use Pandora on SqueezeNetwork free for 90 days.
>
> For more information on Pandora visit <http://www.pandora.com> and
> <http://www.slimdevices.com/dev_pandora.html>
>
> If you have comments or questions about the beta pandora service,
> please email beta (AT) slimdevices (DOT) com or feel free to file a bug
> on our
> bug system: <http://bugs.slimdevices.com> under SqueezeNetwork.
>
> Thanks and enjoy your Pandora service!
A couple quick questions:

After the trial, if someone signs up for the pay Pandora service, will
the service be accessible from both Squeezeboxes and any other
computers?  Or would it be a Squeezebox-only account?

Is any work being done to enable the control/connection to
SqueezeNetwork throught the web UI?  The whole business of connecting
and disconnecting to SqueezeNetwork and back to the local server still
leaves me cold - I almost never use SqueezeNetwork mainly because I
seldom use the SB remote and find it a pain to have to disconnect to
get back to the local server.

--
JJZolx

Jim