On May 8, 2006, at 4:51 PM, Dan Sully wrote:

* Andy Grundman shaped the electrons to say...

There are also pure-Perl solutions that are a lot lighter and easier to manage, i.e. Net::Server or POE, as Dan mentioned. Or we could use a light-weight web server such as lighttpd. Apache might be a bit heavyweight for our needs, which, probably 9 times out of 10, is just 1 user hitting the web server.

Correct.

I didn't mention lighttpd, currently it needs Cygwin to run on Windows.

Blech, I didn't know that. I think that just requires 1 DLL though right?