kdf Wrote:
> I've always thought of it as unix line endings anyway, but the
> occasional debug msg erroneously lacks the \n and you get the looping
>
> effect in those cases.  Which messages are wrapping?  It certainly
> shouldn't be all of them, but then I've never tried to read using
> notepad.
Here's a small example log.  Start up the server, browse around in the
web interface, play an album.  I notice these appear to be delimitted
by a single LF.  I was seeing the double LF on parseURL entries made
during a scan.

The four or five startup messages (connecting to database, loading
config) have always been like this, while most other entries were
always CR/LF.

|Filename: slimserver.txt                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1337|

JJZolx

Jim