Just upgraded to 6.3 (& must admit to not noticeing if I had the same
thing occur at 6.2.2).  Was NOT a prob at 6.2.1

Noticed that two of my albums by different artists, but with same album
name are listed together.  Each album is in a different directory.  When
I looked at the tags, these both have the compilation tag = 0.

When I removed the tag completely, & re-scanned they are picked up as
separate albums OK.
Now I'm not sure whether i'd done a full rescan before this since
upgrading -i will experiment & put tags back in & rescan again to see
if behaviour returns....

Does this mean code is looking for compilation tag without checking for
a value....?

--
ntom