On May 23, 2006, at 4:21 AM, verbatone wrote:

Just asking if anyone is seeing this behaviour.  If I go to podcast
browser and select a podcast, it tries to connect for a brief instant,
then the screen goes blank and after 10 or so seconds, it returns to
the "now playing" (screen shows "now playing") screen.  If anyone else
is seeing this, I'll file a bug.

Hmm, yes there seems to be some kind of problem. I'm not able to play any podcasts either, however the screen doesn't go blank for me, it just sits at "Connecting...". I will look into it today. Are you using 6.3 or 6.5?