Hi,
I'm not too sure if it's worth me bothering to report this sort of
stuff so early in 6.5's development (although the software seems
surprisingly bug-free and stable to me). So, someone tell me to shut up
if this is the case.
Using "Browse Music Folder" adding an album to the playlist using the
"Next" icon refeshes the playlist but does not add the album to the
playlist.

Also... the line on the playlist window that has this written in  it:

The current playlist:       Save / Download / Clear

...is all but hidden by the listing of the tracks below it. All I can
see is the top line of pixels of this text (even in full screen mode
nothing changes).

This in Firefox on XP.
SlimServer Version: 6.5b1 - 7936 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252

Cheers
MC

--
ModelCitizen

Squeezebox2 > Benchmark Dac1 > Naim NAC 82 > Naim NAP 250 > Shahinian
Arcs.
Music catalog: http://modelcitizen.mine.nu/music.txt