* tamanaco shaped the electrons to say...

Still having the same problems with the last three Windows nightly 6.5b1
builds.

- After a clean install the initial scan only picks up the WMA ripped
albums.

- On Clear/Rescan from web interface, the scan picks up the FLAC
albums, but I get duplicate tracks in all my WMA albums.

Please file a bug with steps to reproduce, any sample files that might be
helpful. Additionally, please state if you are using any of:

iTunes, MusicMagic/MusicIP or MoodLogic.

Also please state if you have an audiodir set, or are using one of the above
importers only.

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/

Thanks.

-D
--
<faisal> my life is collapsing to what will soon be NEGATIVE INTEGER degrees of
separation.