[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Heike C. Zimmerer) writes:

> Hmm ... After reverting to squeezebox2_55.bin and listening for an
> hour or so, all seems fine.  I'll switch back to the new firmware to
> re-check when I'm sure the problem is gone with the old one.  Might
> take two or three days.

Three days have passed.  I seem to have WLAN troubles which haven't
been there before.  They are related to the Pandora problems.  It's
only on one side of the house, so it may be a neighbor who believed in
those awful tips about switching off SSID broadcast for security
reasons or the like.

There are more problems except for those with Pandora if WLAN is
unstable; selecting a new internet radio may render the whole box
unresponsive.

Right now, I can't investigate it further, since I don't have much
spare time.  There were no other reports about Pandora problems, so
for my part, I'm closing that topic (at least for now).

Cheers,

Heike