gandt Wrote:
> Just wondering what the state of 6.5 is these days - my version is
> working fine with Alien BBC, Nokia 770 skin, Album Review plugins and
> so Ive simply left it alone for a while - I last upgraded a little
> befor the split scanner caused much confusion and bug creation. But
> that was a long while back - Is it now stable again - are there clear
> cut performance advantages with split scanner etc - is it time to
> revisit it as a serious but (more or less) non programming user?
I'd say go for it.  It's fairly stable - not quite up to where it was
before the merge, but getting close.  Some nice enhancements to the web
interface that makes it worthwhile, IMO.  There are some performance
issues in the web interface that are probably the biggest drawback at
the moment.

I can't say the scanner is noticably faster, but then I've never timed
it either before or after the merge.  Feels about the same.

--
JJZolx

Jim