> Favorites

With recent changes this latter isn't a plugin any more :-)

Be that as it may, I'm stuck with revision 8703 until Debian ships the
outrageouly recent version of libyaml-syck-perl. (Or maybe until I get
around to building the binary part myself.)

Don't load them until you need them. You can have slimserver load plugins
when you need it without restarting the server.

Using the remote?

You'll only need the JSON stuff. CLI is for external application, xPL for
some automation system.

Roger that. I'm down to the following:

Date and Time Screensaver
Favorites
Network Test
Podcasts
Random Mix
Rescan Music Library
Save Playlist
XML-RPC/JSON-RPC Interface

7277 slimserv   5 -10  137m  84m 2720 S    0  4.2   0:06.42 slimserver.pl

Hmm, still 84MB - that's right after a restart of slimserver but with
music playing.

Thank you,

C.