On 8/18/06, Phil Meyer wrote:
1. whilst the scanner was still whirling away in the background, I navigated to Browse
Artists->Various Artists.  Instead of reporting a PWD of "Artists / Various Artists", it
reported "Artists / Fred Szymanski".  Some various artists albums were correctly displayed
though (just PWD wrong).

I've seen this too (in 6.3.1 and 6.5b1), but I think it's correct
behaviour; the various artist processing must happen at the end of the
scanning process, because it's not going to know who's a one-off and
who isn't, until the scanning completes.

Cheers
Geoff