I've been away for a week and after updating tonight I have had a lot of
trouble getting music to play to winamp.  it seems that local mp3 files
play but my ogg files don't work.  they queue up but the last song in
the playlist is highlighted and nothing plays.  also, none of my
internet radio stations work anymore.  in the debug file (i'm not sure
if the correct flags are selected) i get-

--
woo