I just upgraded to the latest 6.5 slimserver and the latest softsqueeze
and now from work I can't connect to my slimserver via softsqueeze.  I
never had any trouble with the previous production version of
slimserver and softsqueeze so I'm wondering if this is something with
the latest beta.  Not sure if this helps, but here is the debug from
softsqueeze:

[EDIT]  I should point out that I can connect and browse for music just
fine, it's when I hit play that the trouble starts and the unit hangs
for a few seconds while it appears to be trying to play.

0 [SlimTCP-2] ERROR player - strm IO error
java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect
        at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at java.net.Socket.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.connect(Player.java:329)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.audio.Player.slimprotoCmd(Player.java:209)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol.socketCommand(Protocol.java:422)
        at org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol.access$400(Protocol.java:42)
        at
org.titmuss.softsqueeze.net.Protocol$TcpSocket.run(Protocol.java:521)

--
jdvmi