Scred;133246 Wrote:
> Did you ever figure out what the problem was?
>
> I am having a similar problem, with SB2 on a linksys WRT54GX.  every
> time a new wifi client (some other laptop) shows up, the SB2 stops,
> display goes blank, and i get the same results as you described, the
> only way to get back on the slimserver is to either unplug or to go
> through network setup again.
Next time this happens, just for grins, restart SlimServer and see if
the SB2 then connects.

I've been having issues for a couple of months with SlimServer 6.5
running on Windows XP where the Squeezeboxes only reconnect about 1/2
the time when SlimServer is started up.  Restarting the server is the
cure but it sometimes takes 2 or 3 or more retries.  The thing that
points to the server is the fact that either both of my SB2s connect at
once or neither of them do.

--
JJZolx

Jim