All - I've just released our official beta 2 release for 6.5.

Many, many improvements have gone in over the past few months, and we feel that this release is substansially better than 6.3.

http://www.slimdevices.com/downloads/SlimServer_v6.5.0b2/

Major changes include:

* Support for Transporter, Slim Device's newest audio player.

* Many firmware fixes, including native Ogg support.

* Better Unicode support, including Hebrew.

* Live Music Archive, RadioGuide & Improved Slim Picks.

* Nokia 770 specific skin.

* Separate scanning process for improved performance.

Please give it a try, and report any bugs you find:

http://bugs.slimdevices.com/

We're looking to release an official 6.5.0 on the 18th.

Thanks.

-D
--
<dr.pox> do they call it 'gq' because it makes your text fashionable?