* herbman shaped the electrons to say...

I just install 6.5b2, this is great stuff. Everything is so fast! I was
using 6.3.1 w/MySQL 4.1 of my own, and this is still light years more
quick than that. I had weirdness playing on the slimp3 as well, and the
pause/unpause did it. When these fixes go in, will they be in this
semi-official type of release? I'm not so hot on nightlies.

The nightlies for 6.5 will only contain small changes. We may do a b3 build
with the fixes as well.

-D
--
<iNoah> kernel's original recipe: 11 secret args and switches