Triode wrote:
> Re display corruption - I believe this is now fixed in trunk and 6.5.
>
> It occured if a player reconnected during scrolling and was due to a
> recent change to the reconnect logic.  Hopefully you won't see this
> again!

Hi,

I'm seeing flickering again.

I left the SB stopped after playing an album and just noticed this
morning (after it had been idle for a period of about 18 hours) that the
flickering is back.

The track info is scrolling but it seems to be displaying two versions
of it, slightly offset, e.g.:

1. I Feel The Earth Move - Carole King - Tapestry
        1. I Feel The Earth Move - Carole King - Tapestry

I cleared the playlist from the web interface and the SB display didn't
clear.

I power-cycled the SB and the problem remained.

Restarting the server cleared the problem up.

This is with trunk r9834

R.