Neil,
I downloaded on Sunday with no issues so perhaps your (download wonder)
problem is elsewhere.

However, I think the Windows build has been stuck for a couple of days
based on Dan's comments elsewhere and the failure of Softsqueeze 3.2 to
show up.

Plus there have been changes to SlimTray.exe that seem to be affecting
people's installations (I've had no problems myself, but don't use the
service). Check your settings with a right-click on the SlimTray icon...

James