Hi,
I have the following versions

VERSION INFO
SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

The option to rescan music from the Server Settings web page seems to
be broken - when selected and hit the change button the rescan does not
start - when I go back to the Home page instead of saying slimserver is
scanning for new music it just gives the stats as before.
Because of this I have written a batch file to rescan on a scheduled
time - not ideal for ad-hoc additions.
I wonder if anyone has seen this before - I have re-installed a few
times to see if it clears up but with no avail - the scanner.exe
porgram is an "allowed" process from firewall/Anitspyware/Antivirus
perspective, and given it will run happlily stand-alone it cannot be an
external program blocking its run - it seems the process doesn't get
spawned ?

Any insight would be helpful

thanks ....

--