JJZolx;183786 Wrote:
> I can't see how removing the disk number tags could have remedied the
> problem you once had.  How else can SlimServer tell which disc a track
> is from?  Your file naming convention would cause the files to sort
> correctly in browse Music Folder, but I don't see how it would help in
> any of the other browse modes.

Me neither but someone suggested it as a fix last time and it worked
fine until recently.

Browsing music folder does show them in the correct order but the album
view shows them as wrong.

Craig

|Filename: Image1.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2471|

Craig

MC2Slim - Windows Shell and J River Media Center Integration for
Squeezebox.

http://www.duff-zapp.co.uk