With v6.5.2, I'm seeing the same problem with multiple FLAC albums (i.e.
one FLAC per track). Albums with a BAND, CONDUCTOR, OR COMPOSER have
their ARTIST listed under browse genres or artists, but no albums are
displayed for them.  It affects the web interface and the player UI.
Searching for the ARTIST returns the ARTIST but no albums, too.

Browsing new music lists the albums that are missing via browse artists
or genres, but the contributors are wrong.  Rather than listing
"AlbumName by ARTIST", it now lists "AlbumName by BAND, CONDUCTOR and
COMPOSER/ARTIST" (COMPOSER = ARTIST for me).  For example, "Mass, in C
minor (1986) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart" is now "Mass, in C minor
(1986) by English Baroque Soloists, Monteverdi Choir, John Eliot
Gardiner, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart".

I'm not sure which of BAND, CONDUCTOR, OR COMPOSER cause albums to be
notlisted, as they tend to appear all together.  I have one album with
BAND only (where BAND is the same value as ARTIST) that does appear.
Another album has only COMPOSER (where COMPOSER is the same value as
ARTIST) and that doesn't appear.  Albums with BAND, CONDUCTOR, OR
COMPOSER which also have COMPILATION=1 and ALBUMARTISTs set are listed
okay.

Again, reverting Slim/Schema.pm to r11660 and doing a wipe/rescan fixed
the problem.

I updated past r11663 to take a look at SB2 firmware 76 and the
SlimProto compression.  I might be imagining it, but on my wi-fi
network it greatly improved the scrolling of text.  Before there would
be regular pauses but now they're less frequent and smaller.  Good
stuff!  Thanks.

--
NigelMSB