Hi Mike

> Michael, sorry for my ignorance but I have no idea what JavaScript is
> let alone what it looks like.

Oops, sorry... JavaScript is a programming language used mainly in web pages.
It allows for controlling dynamic stuff in your browser.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JavaScript

We rely heavily on it in the new skin. "simpler" web pages don't need it.

> The first time i read that post your screenshot didn't appear and I
> could make excuses all day but I have recreated the original WMA's
> folder and original structuring just for you.

Thanks a lot!

> Utils.processPlaylistCommand('p0=playlist&p1=play&p2=file%3A%2F%2F%2FH%3A%2FWMA's&player=00%3A04%3A20%3A10%3A06%3A40',this.name)

That's fine. All I needed :-). Now somebody tell me why that quote there isn't
encoded, as it does on my machine :-/. At least now I know it's not.

Michael