> - this is a huge improvement and in the right direction but still needs
> a lot of design fine tuning (which you've already stated)

Thanks for the thumbs up!

> - "add to favorites" and "add to playlist" both have the same symbol (a
> "plus" sign). they must be different

Correct. Lack of artwork (not forgotten, just not finished yet) we are reusing
that other symbol. Our graphics artist is working on the additional artwork.

> - as mentioned in one of the previous comments there is a huge waste of
> space in borders, between columns, etc. Space is a premium for most of
> us working on 15" screens laptop screens.

I'll add your vote to the list.

> - unlike previous version i can't load the interface in my browser
> unless i have started the server first.

Even if that was possible previously, all you got was a non functional copy
from your browser's cache. You always needed the server to be running in order
to use the web interface.

> p.s. i am a graphic designer. if you'd like, i can help you with the
> interface (this is pretty good but i'd love to see something as slick
> as the SB3 is)

As I mentioned we are working together with graphics artists. But feel free to
come up with some mockup to show us where you'd see improvements. The feedback
from this thread is very important to us and we use to discuss suggestions from
the community seriously.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Michael