I have installed the 2007-09-04 build on my Vista machine.  Slim server
won't actually start.  The installer doesn't ask me where my music
files are stored (the 6.5 installer does), and the Slim server process
won't stay started (it says "starting" then says "stopped".  I can
manually start the mySQL service and it will stay started, but the slim
server service won't stay started.
Am I doing something wrong or does this build not run on Windows?
I am eager to use the Pandora features added to v 7.
Do I need to do anything special to install on vista (eg Run installer
as Administrator) -- though that did not seem to help.
Thanks

--
SingleTrack