On Oct 7, 2007, at 8:44 PM, Greg Klanderman wrote:

>> Yes, Live365 is now a SN-based service; it is used to provide the
>
> Hi Andy,
>
> Will I still be able to put Live365 stations in a playlist?
>
> Is there any chance I'll finally be able to get the song info when I
> do that?

Absolutely, that was one of the motivations for the rewrite, the old
plugin did not work right at all when dealing with old stored links
because they contained the session ID.  This should not be an issue
any more since the URLs no longer have sessions in them.

> When you say it's a SN-based service, is it the SB or SC that is
> talking to SN?  Please tell me I don't have to go through all that
> hassle switching back and forth between SC and SN just to get to
> Live365?

SC talks to SN.  There is no switching, it is seamless.  Just give it
a try.