In recent builds, namely ones since the 7th (I was on vacation before
that, so I don't know), I've been seeing 100% CPU utilization coming
from Firefox when using the default skin.

It definitely appears to be the skin, as switching to a different tab
in Firefox causes CPU utilization to drop to pretty much nothing.
Also, if I bring another applications window to the front, the CPU
utilization drops off.

It appears to be related to the playlist frame.  If I cover that frame,
CPU drops.  If I uncover part of that frame, the CPU utilization jumps
up.

Is anybody else seeing any similar problems?  Bug?  In SqueezeCenter
Javascript?  In Firefox?

I'm running Firefox 2.0.0.9 on WinXP, with a variety add-ons, which I
could list if desired.

--
kolding