I see that we lost those little intermediate pages that were inserted
into the browse hierarchy.  Good move.

I'm finding the Settings page as it now stands to be really confusing.
The biggest thing is individual plugin pages beneath the Advanced page
and the way you get there from Extras.  Hopefully this is still a work
in progress.

One thing that I really dislike is the forced alphabetical ordering of
the subpages on both the Player and Advanced pages.  Particularly with
Player settings, there's a more logical ordering that would put Basic
Setting first.  On the Advanced page it intermixes plugin settings
pages with server settings and becomes a complete mess.

How about using another set of tabs for the pages under Player
settings?  This would be more consistent with the tabbed paradigm used
for Server Settings and would keep you from having to use three columns
and such a wide page layout.

You could do the same with the Advanced page if you don't place every
plugin settings page beneath it.  You obviously couldn't use tabs for
each plugin, given the arbitrary name lengths of plugins and the
unknown number.

For Players, I'd suggest a layout like:

SqueezeCenter - Settings

[Basic Settings] [Players] [Etc.]
<Player selector, showing selected Player name>

[Basic Settings][Audio][Display][Menus][Remote]

--
JJZolx

Jim