Jim,

Great feedback, thanks. I hope you're seeing the new tealish layout?

I'll go through your list of issues today. If you don't see them fixed by
the time you get up (thursday), please file bugs for them.

> - I think the "Player" tab should be labeled "Players" no matter how
> many players are found.

The only reason it's not there is the fact that we don't have a "Players"
string yet... (remember that all those strings need to be translated -
we're having about 1800+ now)

> - Some of the Music Library stuff is really Interface stuff and vice
> versa.  "Text Entry Timing" is certainly an interface setting.  The two
> tabs should probably be side by side.

We've already been playing with these two, moving settings back and forth.
Some could really be in both places. The library stuff was called
"Behavior" before - a rather technical term which imho influenced the
selection of settings. But the end user often doesn't care about technical
issues, thus doesn't care whether it's changed behaviour in the scanning
process which leads to a different display (UI).

I'll leave "couldn't we have it the other way round" issues to our UI guy
Brian :-)

Michael