Michael Herger;245950 Wrote:
> But according to the origial poster the issue has been fixed by
> re-installing google bar
Almost.. apart from  just now. After a SC7 music scan had failed to
complete (again) I rebooted the machine. Once SC7 had started up I used
the tray icon to open the browser but received the message:

"Windows cannot find "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\SqueezeCentre Web Interface.url". Make sure you typed the name
correctly, and then try again, To search for a file, click the Start
Button, and then click Search."

Nontheless SC7 opened up correctly. I could not replicate this
afterwards. It only happened once. Could it have been that SC7 had not
started up yet (even though the tray icon made it look like it had)?

I have not tried rebootoing again as I want a scan to complete.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen