I notice when you select "Extras - SoftSqueeze" you're sent to the Help
menu but there's no breadcrumb trail to get back to the Home menu.  The
only way is a bit sneaky and hard to find, select the "SqueezeCenter"
icon in the upper left corner.

It's this way for all items in the Help menu but kind of jolting to see
it from Extras - SoftSqueeze because you suddenly wonder: "why am I in
Help and how do I get back?"

Could the breadcrumb trail at the top read "Home > Help > SoftSqueeze"
and the same for other Help items?

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 15249 - Debian - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.8 i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.45-Debian_1ubuntu3

--
Mark Lanctot