seanadams;249758 Wrote:
> Which file do you have that demonstrates this most clearly and
> repeatably?  You don't need to send it to me, just give me the name and
> I'll get it from them.

Sean -

Super Audio Surround Collection Vol 3 sampler:
http://www.linnrecords.com/recording-super-audio-surround-collection-vol-3-sampler.aspx

These songs all do it consistently at the beginning of the track.  #3
is probably the best example.

3  Beautiful Life
6  A Case of You
9  Capriccio Espagnol Op.34 Scena e canto gitano

For what it's worth, I converted these 3 songs to 24/96 WAV with
Foobar2000 and none of them had the problem when played as WAV.

It's as simple as when I begin to play the tune it immediately makes a
stutter/static noise, then it cleans up.

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 15249 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252

--
thomsens