Hi All,

I use both The Filter and Music IP Mixer to create Playlists.
The Music IP mixes I create, I have managed to drop onto a specific
folder, which Squeezecenter can see, as I have put the folder in the
playlists folder under basic settings.
However, the playlist from The Filter, and in iTunes itself are not
being correctly shown.
The Filter's playlists are created in iTunes as playlists, but the
problem I have is that the only playlists I can see in SC7 are the
following:
iTunes : 90's Music
iTunes : Audiobooks
iTunes : Podcasts
iTunes : Recently Added
The weird thing is, I don't have the first 3, and the 4th one when I
look into it, doesn't have my most recently added songs.
I'm thinking it's picking them up from an old xml file somewhere maybe
? I need some help.....
The thing is that my Music Library has been scanned and is perfect.
Can anyone pleease help me ?

--
grifforama