> 1. Do i need to clear cache,log,pref at C:\Program Data\SqueezeCenter\?

You should not need to. But it usually doesn't hurt deleting Cache (except it
will do a full rescan of your collection).

> 2. I have several stations saved in favorites, will i get back these
> saved stations after uninstall and reinstall SC?

Yes, they're stored in the playlist folder.

> 3. What file(s) do i need to keep and copy later after uninstall and
> reinstall SC?

the prefs stuff in the above folder is your configuration. Nothing in the
program folder (where SC is installed) should be needed. We don't write there
any more.

--

Michael