Not sure what I've done wrong, as I'm sure that this was working before,
but I'm finding that the icons for Internet Radio Stations and Music
Services are not loading (neither on the Web UI or on the JHB). I'm
getting lots of these messages in the server.log:
> [08-01-13 17:07:31.9866] Slim::Networking::Select::select (245) Error:
> Select task failed: Can't use an undefined value as a SCALAR reference
> at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Web/Graphics.pm line 188.Any suggestions would be
> greatly appreciated.

Also, the settings page is now taking ages to come up (although it is
faster on Opera).

I've only recently upgraded to SC7 on ubuntu, using the nightly deb
package. I have also added unstable to my apt sources so aim to update
that way going forward. I don't know if it is related, but the last
apt-get upgrade prompted me to autoremove various unnecessary packages.

I'm using firefox to browse the WebUI and here are the details of SC:

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 16207 - Debian - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.8 x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.24a-Debian_9ubuntu2.2

Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux

--
smc2911