>Terje, I agree with you. Maybe also a option to protect them.

I agree. Something like a "My Internet Stations" that also calls up the
Favorites OPML menu to edit the heirarchy of radio stations.

There was a good plugin in SS6.5, where one could easily add radio stations
(URLs, Wiki Radio, etc) to build up a heirarchy of stations.  I know the OPML
is now a bit more generic, but it does make sense to have a "My Stations" OPML
structure.

I've built my own radio stations OPML file, which I then import into Favorites
with my other library favorites, so they appear within Favorites > My Radio
Stations.  A bit of an obscure location.

To be really generic, the OPML editor could allow OPML's to be saved as
SqueezeCenter menu's, so different files could be loaded as different menus
anywhere within the menu tree.  So by default the user would get an OPML file
that would appear as Home > Favorites, but could also create another OPML file
that would appear as "Home > Internet Radio > My Radio Stations" or "Home >
Music Library > My Favorite Albums", etc.

Phil