bobharp;265817 Wrote:
> Well it seems that my attempts to fall back to 16880 are failing as
> well.  I'll try and hammer out the latest rev.

So I think you're issue is something that happens fairly rarely to a
few people ... MySQL doesnt die properly when SC is shutting down, and
then it can't start back up when SC starts. Normally SC tries to
compensate for this by restarting it, but if it hasn't died properly
and still owns the locks on the files, MySQL cant start.

Try just killing everything running as Squeezecenter off manually and
then restarting. Last nights build worked fine for me ... but we've
seen your issue a few times, and I think its just a 'weirdness' that we
need to figure out.

--
Diranged