On settings/advanced/files
I've set
Disabled Audio File Extensions to M3U,CUE
Disabled Playlist File Extensions to CUE

but I'm still getting lots of errors in the scanner logfile that seem
to indicate that the CUE files -are- being read/parsed. For example:

-Slim::Formats::Playlists::CUE::parse (167) Error: Couldn't find
referenced FILE: [E:\music.lossless\Amethystium - Aphelion\Amethystium
- Aphelion.ape] on disk! Skipping!-

Do I need to turn this off somewhere else as well?
Thanks!

PS: yes it's reasonable for the scanner to not find the files
referenced in these CUE files as I'd originally ripped them as APE and
then (recently) converted to FLAC - but why is the scanner looking at
CUE files at all?

--
bobkoure