This is more of an Aptitude thing, but I'm not sure how this is working
now.

I updated just before I saw this message (with the old "unstable"
entry) and got 7.0.1-17350.

Then I read this message and changed my sources.list to testing, but
Synaptic shows that 7.0.1-17350 is the latest, it doesn't want to
change to 7.0-17350 even though my sources.list has the testing repo in
it.

Do I have to uninstall 7.0.1-17350 to get 7.0-17350 now?  How do I get
7.0-17350 through apt if sources.list only has the testing repo
listed?

Ubuntu 7.10.

--
Mark Lanctot

Ben Klass: "I won't even eat a pre-7.0 meal.  Well, unless it involves
bacon."

SB2, Transporter, beta SBR, beta SBC, production SBC