smc2911;268767 Wrote:
> On occasion when I couldn't connect to my SC using the SBC, I chose
> "other server" (something like that) and entered the IP address and
> that worked.

I tried that, using the IP of the SC7 PC (192.168.0.5) and it actually
finds the network name of the SC7 computer (fathom), but it won't
connect to it.  It lists both "192.168.0.5" and "fathom" in the list of
networks (along with "SqueezeNetwork"), but it won't let me connect to
any of them.

Let me be clear about that last sentence.  It does not give the option
(the > on the right) to even select the menu items listed.

I have also done updates to both SC7 and the Controller and both are
running the Feb-13 software.

Any other suggestions?  I'm running out of stuff to try, unless I can
connect via SSH.  Can somebody walk me through that?  I have SSH
enabled and I'm trying to connect via puTTY.

The Controller says connect to 192.168.1.4 and I'm using port 22.  I
never get to a login prompt; the connection times out after about 30
seconds.

--
Pale Blue Ego