Fletch;268961 Wrote:
> Correct, but right now you probably don't want to update to the newer
> squeezecenter-repo either.  See bug 6974 comment 10.
So...for now, I guess what one needs to do is edit
/etc/yum.repos.d/squeezecenter.repo and change gpgcheck=1 to gpgcheck=0
for all the repositories and then comment out the gpgkey= lines, e.g.:
#gpgkey=file:///etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-SqueezeCenter

This seems to work for me, for the short term.  I tried a yum update
before making that fix and yum returned:

Package squeezecenter-7.0-0.2.17491.noarch.rpm is not signed

After making the above change, yum installed the update without
blinking.

--
gharris999